- Full 3D environment
- Fantastic colours in never ending Matrix tunnels
- Full Control over the digital reality with hot keys
- Amazing Sound Theames and Voices of your favourite Matrix heroes
- Wide variety of settings
- Various skins and Presets
- Digital Plasma Clock
Dive into the Matrix of reality
Experience the feeling of flight through the Matrix of reality. Take the ride through never ending tunnels that this (oh, so cool!) screensaver gives you. Enjoy full control over the digital reality - easily change your speed with up and down arrow keys. Change the looks of the world around with hot keys. (Look them up pressing F1.)
This screensaver comes with three great music themes preloaded:
- Song Theme 1 is energizing electronic music with drums elements. It engulfs you and leads the way in the flight.
- Song Theme 2 is more relaxing music with horn sounds. Use it to stimulate deep thinking and meditation.
- Song Theme 3 is electronic music with human voices in it. It is good for bringing the state of high awareness.
Chose one of Song Themes in the Sound tab of the Settings panel - or chose your own favorite mp3 song. Also you can tell this program to use all those sounds in the random mode.
Great flight graphics
Enjoy playing with three main modes of the flight graphics:
- Alien Matrix - a flight through twisting tunnel;
- Whirlpool Matrix - a dive into the eye of the whirlpool;
- Morphing Matrix - takes it all together and some more.
Settings panel lets you choose a skin - or skins the saver is gonna use. Some of these 40 skins have picture your favorite heroes of The Matrix movie.
F5 key puts current screenshot on your desktop. You will see it there after exiting the screensaver program.
To make the screensaver program start faster, decrease the number of skins it loads. Do this in the Settings panel.
Be sure to press F1 key with the screensaver running. You'll see all the tweaking keys that change what you see on your screen. Press F1 again to hide help panel. Press Insert key to discard all the keyboard changes and return to original settings.
The About tab of the Settings panel you can find sometimes useful information on your processor speed and your video memory.
Enjoy our screensaver!